In order to protect my copyrights, I am adding to the blog couple of rules. I know that most of you understand what it means but for those that are violating copyrights this has to be written.
1. All pictures on this site are copyrighted and all rights are reserved as ©Sandra Bortek, except where indicated otherwise in the text. Some pictures are from other authors and they also can`t be used and I can`t give you a permission for their usage. If you want to use photos that are not mine, please contact author. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from the blog’s author/owner is not permitted.
2. If you want to use some of my pictures send me a message just to tell me where you are planing to use them. I will probably say yes if it`s for non commercial purpose, but if you are in any way earning money from you project, I think that then I should get a fee. My contact mail: sandra.bortek(at)gmail.com
3. When I give you right to publish my photo/or text, you must put my copyright, name and link to my blog. Please make the photo you publish clickable, so that by clicking on it the user will be redirected to my original page or if you can’t do it please report a link to my page under the picture.
Beneath every photo you publish, please report in small characters the following phrase in a clickable way to redirect people to my website: Copyright by Sandra Bortek (with link to http://www.posvudusha.wordpress.com)
4. Do not give my copyrights to other people. Do not redistribute my picture with an explicit download button. People have to download my pictures from my website, so if someone asks you if they can use my pictures, please redirect them to my website for the download. Everyone who wants to use my pictures has to read my entire policy.
5. Do not and you may not upload my photos on the following websites
— desktop wallpapers websites
— photo gallery websites like, for example, Flickr, Panoramio and Picasa
— stock photo selling websites like for example IStock, Bigstockphotos and Fotolia
— file storage websites like, for example, Rapidshare and megaupload,
— any further website where you can’t put my signature
6) DO NOT USE MY PICS IN COMPETITIONS OR TRY TO SELL THEM! Do not use in any way my pictures as entries for challenges, competitions and so on.
7) Intellectual Property Rights Unless otherwise stated, all written content on this site is owned by Sandra Bortek or by my blog guests. All content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. This blog is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Blog or the materials available on the Blog in a manner that constitutes an infringement of my rights or that has not been authorized by blog owner. More specifically, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Blog without prior permission.
Throughout this blog, I may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. My linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither I nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
Please be aware that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. I encourage my users to be aware that when they leave this blog that you read the privacy statements of each web site that might collect personally identifying information.
Those rules reported above are subject to change without prior advice, so you are required to periodically come here again and check them to ensure you comply with them!