Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Rim Hospitality announce on 10th of July the opening of Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista-Carlsbad, the first Hyatt Place hotel in the Vista-Carlsbad area.
Nestled between rolling hills of northern San Diego County and the scenic Pacific coast, Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista-Carlsbad is conveniently located near the McClellan-Palomar Airport and close to many businesses located in the Vista and Carlsbad Oaks Business Parks. The hotel is surrounded by major restaurants, popular microbreweries, world-class golf courses, LEGOLAND California, San Diego Zoo’s Safari Park and Carlsbad Premium Outlet Mall. It’s the perfect choice for business and leisure travelers alike.
“We’re looking forward to creating a positive travel experience for each and every guest that walks through our doors,” said Wes Lavender, general manager of Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista-Carlsbad. “Hyatt Place was designed for a lifestyle, not a demographic, and as a result, we are confident that everyone from business travelers to beachgoers will appreciate the open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food and beverage availability.”
Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista-Carlsbad offers:
- 150 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and an eight-foot sectional sofa sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast that includes hot breakfast sandwiches and hot sweet items, assortment of breads, yogurt, steel cut oatmeal and fresh fruit
- More than 1,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order snacks and entrees
- Intimate Bakery Café featuring Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
“We are very pleased to have the opportunity to be a part of this project,” said Mark Burden, President and CEO for Rim Hospitality. “The opening of this hotel marks the third Hyatt Place property in our portfolio, and we look forward to continuing the momentum and success with the Hyatt Place brand in the future.”
For more information look at HYATT PLACE SAN DIEGO/ Vista-Carlsbad
Photo: Hyatt Hotels